Your home away from home
- Unique individual & contemporary styled serviced apartments
- Flexible stays – minimum 1 week
- 1 – 2 – 3 bedrooms, from 35 to 230m²
- Bi-weekly full apartment cleaning including changing of all house linens
- Monthly rates, depending on lengths of stay, ranging from €1.350 – €2.350 + 6% VAT
- Extra charges for all utilities, cleaning, servicing, secure parking and TV & Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchens including washing machine and dryer inside each apartment
- Assigned secure private parking
- Key locations, close to public transport, shops, restaurants & Brussels Ring Road
- DVM is not an agency, we own and manage all our properties
DVM Properties are located East & South of Brussels, only 15 km away from the city center with easy access to both the Brussels main (Zaventem) International Airport and Brussels South (Charleroi) Airport. The properties are located in the historical town of Waterloo, Braine-L’Alleud (border Waterloo) and Lillois-Witterzée (8 km South of Waterloo close to Nivelles) and Overijse, East of Brussels. All properties are close to local supermarkets, public transport, shops, restaurants, banking facilities, business parks, local & international schools.
« I stayed with DVM during an expat assignment for three months. It was quiet yet close to shopping, restaurants, and a direct train line into Brussels.
DVM management is responsive and reliable, and I would rent from this company again without hesitation! »
Karen / The Nielsen Company – USA
« Thank you so much for providing me with such a comfortable home over these past 9 months (and last time too, in 2015 !)
I very much enjoyed being in Lillois (commune Braine L’Alleud). Your services have always been great!»
Laxson / Twin Disc International – USA
« Je recommande chaudement DVM. J’ai vécu 8 mois dans le cottage, petit coin de paradis au calme, en pleine nature et à 5mn du cœur de ville de Waterloo.
DVM a véritablement le sens du service et de l’écoute client, toujours disponible et faisant preuve de beaucoup de flexibilité! »
Anne-Laure / PSA Groupe – France